Null - Witch Tower Null - Witch Tower

Good job on this track, man. I like the beats a lot, especially the groove in the beginning and the uptempo part at the end. You did well on the synths, too, so I'd say tweaking them yourself is a good thing. I think it could be faster in some parts (the beginning DnB part, especially) but that might just be me. Anyways, I like the overall feel of the song, and it has a nice atmosphere.

NullSoundwerks responds:

Thank you for the feeback! I'm glad you liked it.
Don't worry it's not just you, it could definitely be faster. Most of my favorite DnB tracks are around 170bpm and higher. But for this one I did keep things at 165bpm, only because I wanted to keep things smooth between the Jump-Up and upbeat segments. (I haven't exactly mastered tempo shifts yet.)
Anyway, thanks again!
`Null

Frabnus Fibblenocker PREV Frabnus Fibblenocker PREV

Not bad, I really liked the horns in the background. Gave it a nice feel. Drop wasn't bad either. By the way, where did you get the "drop the bass" sample from? It sounds like the one in Cinema.

TBM responds:

If you search for "skrillex rasta samples" on google, you'll find a youtube video. Youtube to mp3 and you're golden!

Into The Future WIP Into The Future WIP

Very nice. I can't wait to hear the full thing.

momboom1 responds:

Thanks bruh.

La Roux Parody La Roux Parody

I actually like La Roux to some extent, but this is just funny as fuck.

Zero Bombers Pwned! Zero Bombers Pwned!

Fuck yes. Zero bombing is discouraging and aggravating as fuck. As someone who likes ranting, this is probably one of the best rants I've ever heard.

Eyuh - Song Title (mix2) Eyuh - Song Title (mix2)

God dammit, all I think when I hear things like this is, "I have a long way to go." Regardless, the beat was awesome. Most dubstep songs are a bit bland. This one has swagger.

One Click Reptile One Click Reptile

What did you use to make this? It's awesome.

Quagnoth responds:

just use fl studio and some imagination lol

Gesh - Shut The Fuckstep Gesh - Shut The Fuckstep

I enjoyed the intro, then I heard Penn's epic "Shut the fuck up" sample, and I fell in love, which is funny, because I've been wanting to use that sample too. By the way, what program do you use?

biggab responds:

I'm working with FL Studio 9 sir! Thanks for the review :)

Birth day dance Birth day dance

Dear God man, are you really 14? I like this, and I look forward to seeing what you have coming in the future.

Chocodude15 responds:

ahahah yea i am, turned 14 yesterday and ive only been making music for about 8 months now ;) thanks for the review :)

Foreward/Backward Foreward/Backward

I like this. Quite a bit, actually. What program and synths do you use?

Volldegine responds:

Sorry it took me so long to respond. Slipped my mind. Thanks man, I'm glad you liked it. I use Fl Studio along with a bunch of free vsts (Trancedrive for the trance pluck thing, Itchysynths for the random wobbles and sub bass, and DSK strings for the strings part. Other than that, it's all stock Fl Studio.)