EVo3: Finally Some Action EVo3: Finally Some Action

So, I don't normall watch flash movies, but this series is making me reconsider that. Keep it up man, and I cant wait for the next one!

Life In A Nutshell Life In A Nutshell

I hear that, it's the same for any kind of art. Funny clip though.

FrostDrive responds:

Thank you. (:

Null - Witch Tower Null - Witch Tower

Good job on this track, man. I like the beats a lot, especially the groove in the beginning and the uptempo part at the end. You did well on the synths, too, so I'd say tweaking them yourself is a good thing. I think it could be faster in some parts (the beginning DnB part, especially) but that might just be me. Anyways, I like the overall feel of the song, and it has a nice atmosphere.

NullSoundwerks responds:

Thank you for the feeback! I'm glad you liked it.
Don't worry it's not just you, it could definitely be faster. Most of my favorite DnB tracks are around 170bpm and higher. But for this one I did keep things at 165bpm, only because I wanted to keep things smooth between the Jump-Up and upbeat segments. (I haven't exactly mastered tempo shifts yet.)
Anyway, thanks again!
`Null

Frabnus Fibblenocker PREV Frabnus Fibblenocker PREV

Not bad, I really liked the horns in the background. Gave it a nice feel. Drop wasn't bad either. By the way, where did you get the "drop the bass" sample from? It sounds like the one in Cinema.

TBM responds:

If you search for "skrillex rasta samples" on google, you'll find a youtube video. Youtube to mp3 and you're golden!

Into The Future WIP Into The Future WIP

Very nice. I can't wait to hear the full thing.

momboom1 responds: